FLYING-CAM chose the Paris Air Show to introduce
the new Flying-Cam III E SARAH System,
the Special Aerial Response Autonomous Helicopter.
- 25 Kg takeoff weight VTOL UAV
- Green Electric propulsion
- Proprietary Autopilot system: FLYING-CAM CAP (Computer Assisted Piloting)
- Modular Architecture Controller: Open to scientific research and tailor made development
- Modular design platform, payload friendly
- High-end AHRS guidance system
- DGPS precision navigation
- Stabilized Day or Night camera sensor for Imagery Intelligence
- COFDM HD video transmission
Based in Belgium, with offices in USA, Hong Kong and soon in the Middle East, FLYING-CAM has been the worldwide leader developing UAV helicopters tailor made for Close Range Aerial Filming services in the most demanding motion pictures industry for 20 years. Starting from this unrivaled know-how, FLYING-CAM decided to acquire, develop and integrate its own autopilot into the brand new 3rd generation UAV platform, the Flying-Cam III SARAH, for the benefit of the whole UAV user community.